KL5300 Positive Photoresist
KL5300 series are positive photoresists for use in i-Line, g-Line and broadband applications.
KL5300 offers high sensitivity, high resolution and excellent process latitude.
- Cover 0 – 2.5 µm in a single coat
- Designed for use with industry standard 0.26 N TMAH developers
- Achieve resolution 0.55 µm
- Custom formulations available
- Soft Bake: 105°C for 60 s
- Expose: i-line, g-line, broadband
- Post Expose Bake: 115°C for 60 s
- Develop: spray, puddle or immersion
- Developer: 0.26N TMAH
KL5302: Designed for thin film application
- Designed for film thickness of ~200 nm
- Applied in interference or holographic lithography
- Applied in broadband exposure tools or steppers